Updated November 18, 2020
Information We Collect and Use
When you visit the Site, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs.
The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include characteristics of your operating system, your IP address, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, information about your browser and system settings, unique device identifiers, language preferences, date and time of your access to the Site, referring URLs, and information about the usage of our Site. We or our third-party partners may combine information that each of us collects automatically with other information about you, including information you choose to provide.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt-out, please visit ww.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
To manage our automatic data collection, we may place tags (often referred to as “web beacons”) on pages on the Site. Web beacons are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies, and they may be used for a variety of purposes, such as counting the number of visitors to the Site, analyzing how users navigate around the Site, which articles or links are viewed by visitors.
Companies that provide certain third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Site (for example, Facebook “Like” buttons), also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those providers.
You may change browser settings to block and delete cookies when you access the Site through a web browser. However, if you do that, the Site may not work properly. Our Site is not set up to respond or process web browser “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signals but it responds to browser cookie settings. To read more about DNT, click here.
How We May Use and Share Information
- We may share aggregated, anonymous information with any third party. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person.
- We may share certain data with third parties for marketing purposes, including Google and social media networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn; data management platforms, and other advertising technology providers to allow us to target existing users and customers with highly relevant advertising campaigns and for the purposes of such campaigns.
- We may also facilitate third parties to advertise their own goods and services including by targeting those advertisements to those that might be most interested in them. These advertisements may be shown within our Site. In order to provide advertisements relevant to you, your IP address may be used, as well as your operating system and device type. Information about your particular device will be used to show you advertisements that work properly on that device.
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), or in response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, including to meet national security requirements.
- With respect to analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base.
- If another company acquires or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets.
How We Protect Personal Information
We have implemented administrative, technical, and organizational security measures to help to protect your personal data; however, no data transmission over the Internet is fully secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, we can not guarantee security. You use the Site and provide us with information at your own initiative and risk.
If you have a data security inquiry, or you have a reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us by emailing support [at] launchberg.com.
Links to Third-Party Applications/Websites
We may provide links from Launchberg to other websites. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we encourage you to read and review to make an informed decision regarding the use of them. We are not responsible for the content, usage terms, or privacy policies of websites that we do not own or control.
The Site is not designed or intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from them. If we learn that a user is under 13 has provided personal information through our Site, we will promptly remove that information that the individual has provided to us.
How to Contact Us
Thank you for visiting Launchberg!