Do you know how to get Spotify Premium for free? Read on to find out how to enjoy millions of your favorite tunes without spending a dime.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is one of the most popular music services online. They offer 20 million tracks that you can search for, play, and download (with a Spotify Premium plan).
You can get Spotify for free, just signed up. However, the free plan limits you to shuffle play only, and you can’t listen to some new music.
With Spotify Premium, you can download songs, you won’t be interrupted with ads, and you can skip unlimited songs. You can also create radio stations of all your favorites, including podcasts.
Spotify offers three Premium plans: one for students at $4.99/month, one for individuals that costs $6.99/month, and a family plan (for up to 6 members) costing $14.99/month.
If these monthly membership fees are still too much to pay, you can get a premium plan for free using one of the methods below.
How to get Spotify if it's not available in your country?
While Spotify is one of the most popular music-streaming services around, unfortunately, it’s not available everywhere. The reasons may vary, but in most cases, it's happening because of the music licensing agreements with the record labels, so Spotify itself has to place geographical restrictions.
The app will try to determine your location via the IP address you use every time you log in, so if your country isn't on the list, then you'll see the geo-blocking technique in action. However, if you still want to move forward to access the playlist of your favorite band, the only way to overcome the restriction is to change the IP address of your device with the help of a VPN service.
Any VPN service using servers around the world creates a virtual encrypted "tunnel" to protect your online connection, no one can see your location, where you're going or what you're doing.
What's the best VPN for using Spotify in 2020?
We consider Nord VPN to be the best VPN service to use with Spotify. Besides high speeds, it offers you secure, unlimited access to any websites, social media networks, streaming services, and messaging apps no matter where you are.
Check out our top chart of the Best VPN Services for You in 2020.
How to Get Spotify Premium for Free
Many people consider Spotify to be one of the best music apps out there, and it’s helpful to know how to get Spotify Premium free on your iPhone. Spotify works on iPhone and Android devices along with tablets and the computer. There are a few ways to get Spotify for free.
Signing up for a Free Spotify Account
Follow the steps below to sign up to Spotify for free:
- Open the Spotify web page (https://www.spotify.com/) in your favorite browser;
- Click the Get Spotify Free button.
- Sign up with either your email address or Facebook account:
If using an email address: just fill in the form with all the necessary information like username, password, email, date of birth, and gender.
If using Facebook: click on the Sign up With Facebook button, type in your login details (email address, phone and password) and next click the Log in button.
Join A Friend’s Family Account (easy if you know someone)
If you know someone with a Spotify family account, you can ask them to let you be one of the six members who get to enjoy the free premium service. Chances are you know a family member or friend who has Spotify.
Multiple Trial Accounts (easiest but a nuisance)
One way to get Spotify Premium for free is to sign up for the 3-month FREE trial version. Of course, you will have to use multiple accounts and different email addresses, and this could get cumbersome over time. It’s not the most efficient method, but it will give you a sampling of what the premium version offers.
Install Spotify++ With an Installer App (more difficult but effective)
One way to enjoy Spotify Premium Free iOS 13 is to use an installer app to get Spotify++ on your iPhone. Don’t worry, you don’t need to Jailbreak your iPhone to do this. You can perform this step using TatuApp, TweakApp, AppValley, or Cydia Impactor.
To use Cydia Impactor, you will need to use your PC or Mac to install.
- On your Mac or PC, open a browser and visit the Cydia Impactor home page.
- Choose the right installation file for your operating system and download it to install. You may have to unzip the folder to see the installer.
- Now connect your iPhone or Android device to your Mac or PC via a USB cable.
- Use this link (this link) to download a modified Spotify version for your iPhone or Android device.
- Launch Cydia Impactor and drag the iPhone IPA or Android APK file onto Cydia. You may have to enter your iCloud password on iPhone.
- The app will now show up on your phone. Click to open it. You may have to “trust this app” again using the method above.
- You are all set and can now enjoy Spotify Premium.
Follow these steps for TatuApp, TweakApp, or AppValley:
- Completely uninstall the Spotify app.
- Open Safari on your iOS device and navigate to the app page: (TatuApp’s home page, TweakApp home page, AppValley home page).
- Use the “Install Now” button to install the app on your device.
- The first time you click the icon to open the program, you will see “Untrusted Enterprise Developer.” Navigate to Settings > General > Device Management on iOS 13/12 or Settings > General > Profiles or Profiles & Device Management on iOS 11 to trust the app.
- Open the app and search for Spotify++ and download the app.
- Once downloaded, you can now start using Spotify Premium with all the features.
The methods above are the best ways to get Spotify Premium free and start enjoying millions of songs or podcasts.
This article is for informational purposes only. We're not affiliated with any of the apps mentioned above and highly recommend you to respect the copyright holder's rights.